- We travel the road less taken and are 'ok' with failures as we have the courage to restart. At the end of the day, entrepreneurs never give up!
- We think and act like this is our own company; we know how to use freedom responsibly.
- Hierarchy is overrated. Ideas come from everywhere. We value the content of the idea more than the title it comes from.
- Open door is not just a buzz word for us. If you have a killer idea or a breakthrough point of view, the CEO is just a phone call away.
- We have the freedom of expression and can speak our mind anytime, anywhere.
- We are a company of doers. Talk is great, and a necessary starting point. But one must quickly move to the next step, which is to act. You will not find a lot of unnecessary meetings in your time at Litmus7.