Location: San Bruno, California
Published: 18 Aug, 2017
- Good understanding of Selenium UI Automation and Selenium Webdriver
- Web service automation experience
- Solid QA skills. Candidate should be able come up with test scenarios for a given ecommerce functionality.
- Strong Java knowledge
- Experience with tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla
- Experience working in any ecommerce platform, preferably SaaS based like Demandware or Oracle Cloud Commerce.
- Xceptance XLT knowledge is a good to have
- Strong grasp in Java programming
- Ecommerce QA/Dev experience
- Experience in Test Automation (Junit/TestNG)
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver
Compensation package will be the best in industry(with many lucrative benefits).
Forward your profiles to email@example.com