Location: San Francisco, USA
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
Compensation package will be the best in industry(with many lucrative benefits).
Forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org