Location: SFO, CA
A day in the life of a Front End Architect
- Working with Business Analysts and UX Architects to translate requirements into technical requirements that are then to be implemented.
- Be the technical lead for part of a distributed team that loves e-commerce, technology and is passionate about learning.
- Maintain existing client-side applications to meet the ever-evolving demands of the business.
- Learn, educate and mentor others about new and emerging technologies.
- Partner with vendors and technology teams in other locations to drive our global ecommerce solutions.
The Finer Print:
- You are a pragmatic individual with a passion for code quality.
- You take a long-term perspective on code, but know how to strike the balance practical and pristine.
- You love learning and growing. You continuously drive for improvement and are eager to leave code better than you found it.
- You are open-minded, enjoy mentoring and leading a team towards a common goal.
- You are passionate about modern web technologies and are excited about the challenges involved in evolving into a new stack.
- You have experience in at least one of the following server side language such as Java, Go, Scala.
- You’re proficient in:
- Client side technologies (HTML5, CSS3)
- Tooling including SASS, Grunt, WebPack, etc
- REST (are you pro HATEOAS?)
- You understand what is meant by MVC, MVVM and FLUX and get excited explaining
- You’ve owned architecture and design decisions on at least one large scale consumer website that involved:
- Cross functional teams
- Responsive design
- Services-based architecture
- CDN and Image optimization
- Leveraged HTML5 features such as history, local storage, geolocation APIs.
- You already have the answer to “It’s 12pm, 1 year from now. What are you doing?”
Compensation package will be the best in industry(with many lucrative benefits).
Forward your profiles to email@example.com