- 10+ years of IT experience with excellent experience, understanding and knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, Network, CloudWatch, Route 53, S3, ELB, IAM, RDS).
- Experience in Linux and open-source applications to manage services and deployment.
- Load balancing/clustering experience is a must.
- Provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems for high availability running on AWS utilizing Linux, Windows etc
- Experience in provisioning monitoring system on AWS.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
- Experience administering multi-region, multi AZ AWS cloud services Disaster Recovery.
- Scripting language and tools experience e.g. bash, perl, ruby, python, puppet
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator/ Solutions Architect preferred.
Compensation package will be the best in industry(with many lucrative benefits).
Forward your profiles to email@example.com