Location: San Francisco, USA
Technology: Oracle ATG
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Provide Oracle Commerce (ATG) consulting services to address technology needs ranging from strategic planning to enterprise system optimization.
- Interact with business and technical teams to finalize Oracle Commerce project requirements, design and architectural.
- Prepare technical designs for applications developed using different Oracle Commerce modules.
- Develop code and conduct unit test applications developed using Oracle Commerce.
- Review and suggest changes in Oracle Commerce applications designed and coded by others.
- Review and fine-tune Oracle Commerce applications to achieve desirable performance.
- Support Oracle Commerce based applications live in production and ensure their uptime. Analyze existing issues in the Oracle Commerce based applications and develop and recommend solutions to resolve the issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered [or a related occupation]. Experience must include (1) year of experience with Java/J2EE and Oracle’s ATG Commerce suite (version 2007 and above), which should include hands-on coding experience in customizing core checkout or content administration modules in ATG. Experience must also include minimum one (1) year developing or maintaining ecommerce platforms with annual revenues of US $1Bn and above.
Compensation package will be the best in industry(with many lucrative benefits).
Forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org